The righteous do the Way of Truthlove to optimize everyone’s life, not to compete for rightness or to appear righteous. Crediting self instead of crediting our causality branch separates us from reality. Beware of the charm that praises us or seeks our approval, for it can feed and solidify our self-righteousness with pride.
A righteous nation would
• be guided by facts and natural laws and
• treat other nations as they wish other nations would treat them.
A righteous government would
• receive and catalog facts from everyone equally,
• distribute facts to everyone equally,
• receive and catalog a comprehensive list of goods and services available and
• synchronize the fulfillment of everyone’s needs.
A righteous citizen would
• receive what is needed to revere and optimize everyone’s life and
• revere and optimize everyone’s life.